EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Fifteen seconds.

The room of mirrors was in distress. The floors, the walls, the mirrors… Everywhere, shattered remains were scattered and reduced to dust as both opponents operated in their final forms. Magic swirled and danced. The only remaining mirrors cracked slightly as the reflections of devastation whirled around them like furious storms.

As Shinsou readied his last resort, it was down to ten seconds for Felicity.

Fight! Destroy! The thoughts this creature were having were far and in between. Truly mindless, the thing stalked towards the transformed man best as broken hips and wounded heart let the body go.

Then… *Shree-*

Eight seconds.

A bolt of dark matter pierced the body. A gaping hole was left where the heart should be. The enhanced blood of the person immediately poured out, but the glazed eyes of the monstrosity were not fading yet. Another step as blood puddled on the floor.

Five seconds.

A second step, unbalanced and struggling to function, - not due to pain but due to the sheer damage taken. It was only one step away from the sick, kneeling man it saw in red.

One…

The cloak steadily faded like mist. The seeping radiation fizzled out as the twisted look on the child’s face immediately changed. From blind rage to horrifying agony, the sickness she herself experienced after her cloak left was only thrown atop the massive heap of wounds she had taken. Her time was up.

Vomit and blood started to ooze from her mouth as she immediately collapsed. Jaws widened, eyes opened in shock and torture. Her bleeding, heartless body convulsed in a series of violent, exhausted jerks before it froze still. Even as vomit still flooded from her mouth, her face was shadowed in a way only the dead looked. Two terrible seconds of a wound that would of killed the average person instantly, and Felicity Rhyolite was deceased.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris had a well earned, painful victory.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 10-10-2019 at 08:26 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.