GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Epilogue...

Many years into the future...

Tharak Son of Nosdyn had been given the blessings of his Father. He looked at his companions, some of them were Dark Elfs and a few were fellow Demons that had agreed to join him in his journey. The one Dark Elf that was his closest companion since his early youth was Llukai Lancaster. By then a General of The Dark Elf military. They were all on The Tular Plains of that time period.

"This is crazy you know." Llukai told his leader. But he was going to see this through to the end.

Tharak nodded calmly. "My Father taught me...fortune favours the bold sometimes. I've been memorizing Krotar Precepts since I learned how to talk." The halfbreed looked at Llukai a moment. "For what it's worth, I'm scared too."

"Uncle told me once...you have a Throne waiting for you here." Llukai said calmly. "Maybe a far greater destiny exists here too."

"Whatever challenges we will face in there...in their Kingdom. We will face it together." Tharak said calmly.

Llukai understood at that point what Nosdyn had been teaching them all along. Their two great people...weren't so different. He shook the hand of his friend...no calling Tharak a friend would not have been proper enough. He shook his Brother's hand.

And together...they all marched on The Demon kingdom of Nosdyn's youth...

-End-
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-18-2019 at 05:51 PM.