The Day of the funeral...

As he had promised, Xyllea and Nosdyn would be present at Lancsater's funeral. The funeral rites would have been in accordance to Lloth burial rites. Something happened in Nosdyn's head...he saw flashes of the day of Illsandra's funeral. He kept that inside though. He knew during the funeral proceedings themselves nobody would be allowed to speak anyway. Except the Priesthood of Lloth.

One the proceedings were over, Llukai walked over towards his Uncle. "I was told what happened." He said quietly. "Uncle...you were hurt." He said to Nosdyn.

Nosdyn nodded. "It was dealt with." He said calmly. "But yes, Llukai your Father is at peace now." Nosdyn felt numb for other reasons, but he was trying to be strong for the boy. He knew Llukai would be able to see it in his eyes that he was suffering anyway. but out of respect he said nothing.

"Thank you both for being present." Llukai said to Nosdyn and Xyllea. He walked off to talk to other family members and loved ones of The Lancaster Estate.

Nosdyn looked at Xyllea. "We should probably go home now." He said calmly.

Xyllea looked at her husband. "I have one matter to take care of first, so you go back to The Safe House first. I will be here shortly." Xyllea promised.

She stormed towards her office. Xyllea was angry...her husband had forced himself to hold back despite being heavily tortured. But she would not. She kicked the door in with her Psionic's power and Illsandra's Sister looked up stunned at the outburst. "You fucking idiot." Xyllea said, she was angry at the woman...she would not have to hold back as her Husband had.

"Come again?" She asked.

"Me and Illsandra...we were healing him...you have no idea what you did to him do you?" She grabbed the woman's shirt collar at that point. "I want you to listen and understand very carefully what I am about to tell you." She had not been so angry in a very long time. "If you EVER attempt to harm my Husband again...you will hear from me. He held back out of respect for our culture, you dirty cunt." At that point, she did strike Illsandra's sister with a hard smack across the face that knocked her off her chair. "It's different when someone can fight back, is it not? You better pay close attention to what I've told you today." Xyllea took her leave at that point.

That night...

Xyllea looked at Nosdyn. "I saw her today." She said to him. No secrets...ever.

Nosdyn raised an eyebrow. "Who specifically do you mean?"

"Her Sister. I spoke to her...there was something I needed to tell her." Xyllea said truthfully.

For some reason...that did something to Nosdyn. He saw the look of concern on her face, his chest raised with excitement. Xyllea's sincere concern for him...turned him on at that point. "You were probably able to act against her since I could not." Nosdyn responded sincerely.

"I did...hopefully what I did is enough. If she got the hint she will never bother you again." She noticed his excitement, his chest rising up with hunger. She noticed the bulge in his pants. She smiled at that. "Welcome back My Lord." And she kissed him deeply and hungrily, there was no need to hold back anything anymore.