Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    The next day was for him and his family, Xyllea and Tharak. Xyllea and Nosdyn enjoyed physical union that night...the entire night. Without rest or need for pausing, he gave himself fully to her. That single act of kindness Xyllea had given him, saved Nosdyn. He was on the verge of insanity after Illsandra's Sister tortured him. Nosdyn held Xyllea in his arms. He looked at her carefully. "You were able to act where I could not." He told her.

"I said to her...you held back out of respect for our people. That part of it she would never have known about." Xyllea said. "I have no idea what she did to you...but I made her pay for it."

Nosdyn nodded softly. "The entire month I was in the cell...I was tortured by that Weapon." Nosdyn explained. "To say the fucking thing hurts is not accurate enough. It simply just...causes pain." He told her he wanted her to understand what he had been through.

Xyllea understood, sort of. The Psionic Guild had such devices, but what he was describing sounded far more sinister than that. Xyllea was just glad...that time that she had reached him somehow. "I was so scared you would be gone forever." Xyllea said calmly.

"I know Xyllea...for that I am sorry...had I been more careful it might have not occurred." He said to her.

"She was looking to hurt you. There was no way you would have known." She sighed, holding her Demon in her arms happily. "Let's just rest today and help the little one as well."

Nosdyn nodded, he actually got up at that point, skyclad as he normally slept and went to go get their son. The little one would sleep with them together...

Xyllea observed. You would have been proud Illsandra. And slept silently with the three of them in the same bed...
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-17-2019 at 04:51 PM.