Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn stood before the field quietly. He was in deep thought...it had been many moons since he'd last seen Lancaster's boy. It was almost nostalgic. Nosdyn steeled himself for the event that was about to occur. The opposite faction was trivial, he was certain Ettermire's defender's would wipe them out anyway.

Hours later, the battle had gone underway. Basic Ettermire siege tactics, things were going fine. Llukai had a worry in his heart though, the knowledge that the interloper had not acted yet troubled him deeply. What are they waiting for? Llukai wondered. He had a really bad feeling about what was going to happen...

At some point, it was mop-up time the cult had been routed or bested. Right as the last few soldiers surrendered something happened....

Llukai noticed it right away...and that horrible feeling hit him like a ton of bricks.

The interloper yelled at that point, a primal scream. He raised his fist up to the sky and ran down upon the field, he intervened. The man used a weapon that only a certain race ever used.

Llukai saw that weapon right away. "It can't be..."

The interloper began to cut down members of both factions. Without hesitation or pause, he simply acted as one who had killed his entire life.

Dread filled Llukai's heart....

At some point...the interloper was directly in front of him.

Somehow, Llukai knew who this man was....

The man struck Llukai hard across his face. But did nothing else at that point. He lowered his hood...

"Gods..." Llukai saw him, the man they'd betrayed months earlier. Nosdyn Krotar. "You're with N'Jal, WHY are you with N'Jal?!"

Nosdyn sighed. "You really don't understand do you?" Nosdyn shook his head. "Your people were going to kill me in that prison...I am pretty sure you rescued me not out of loyalty...but another reason." Nosdyn looked at him. "Tell Xyllea my Master, N'Jal sends her regards."

Llukai couldn't believe it. "Nosdyn....why have you done this?"

Nosdyn looked at the boy, at that point he had a sincere look of pity on his face. "Your people caused my Exile, Llukai. For the second time in my life. I don't think you will ever understand what that means. I had no where else to turn no where else to go. No other City, no other race would have ever accepted me. Your people were my only chance at redemption."

Llukai sighed. "We are enemies then." He said calmly.

"We are. Next time we meet on the field of battle...I will expect no quarter from you I will not be holding back either, boy." Nosdyn looked at the boy just then. "This could have been all avoided." Nosdyn raised his hood at that point.

"Wait..." Llukai said at that point. "I need to know something. I have too many questions for you."

Nosdyn paused at that point he looked back at Llukai. "Next time we meet, I will show you and your people the same mercy you showed me. Which was none." Nosdyn walked away at that point.

"He's with N'Jal now..." Llukai sighed. "Gods where did this all go so wrong?"
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-19-2019 at 04:35 PM.