EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    That night...

He'd not said a word since they returned home.

N'Jal noticed that but would honour what he'd just been through....what her Champion had just done for her. N'Jal spoke quietly. "Mortals often think I'm a cold and heartless Monster." N'Jal said just then to him. 'Things are not always black and white...my methods are far different from other deities...but that does not make me a Monster." N'Jal was being honest, truthful to him.

He nodded quietly a she spoke. "When I first met that kid...his Father told me there was a group of them in the slums. I made it my own responsibility to teach those kids that nobody else ever gave a damn about." Nosdyn's heart was heavy...he'd meant what he told Llukai that day. Had things gone different, he would have given his life for the boy.

N'Jal nodded. "It's difficult knowing loved ones suffer." She suddenly said in a very profound way.

He looked at her with a soft expression on his face. He'd never heard her speak in that way before...there was more to his Goddess than he even he initially thought about. He nodded. "It is." He paused for a moment but continued to speak. "For what it's worth they changed me in a lot of ways despite everything that happened. I can serve you better because of them."

N'Jal placed her hand on the side of his face gently. "In your time there, you lost more than one great love of your life." N'Jal said calmly. "The second time, Xyllea, she stole your son. Some folks will never go through the sheer Hell you'd gone through for those people. I know...despite the fact that you're my Champion you will always feel some obligation to them. But you will always be my greatest Champion. Know that Nosdyn. I will always confide in you as you have so profoundly given yourself to me. I have also learned from you." She'd meant that...in some ways he was not just her Champion but her companion.

To hear his Goddess speak such profound things to him, he nodded. "You have many more things to teach me as well I suspect."

Just then, N'Jal said a simple thing to him, not out of any selfish reason, but out of desire for her Demon. "Come to bed with me, Nosdyn."

He did so.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-20-2019 at 11:25 AM.