Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    I really don't understand why this would present a problem here since its only for Questing NPC's but here we're good hopefully the compromise I added for PLAYER NPC's worked. I added a VERY high resist chance for applicable style NPC's and what not. Hope that helps bro. But yeah I intend to mainly only use this ability on my OWN NPC's and what not anyway. I hope this helps and AGAIN I'm trying to stress here it does not work on Player Characters EVER. I agree with you guys on the point that such abilities can be power gamed VERY quickly. But yeah bro hopefully the stipulation I added helps somewhat.

Also bro just so you can sleep at night/etc I added a very ridiculous resist chance against Players ANYWAY just so that you understand its not my intent here any to ever use that ability on Players. Again, I hope that helps and hope this is enough, Player Npcs and Player Characters directly can resist the ability. I just want the ability ITSELF on my own npcs that's it bro. I hope this is enough of a compromise!
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 12-13-2019 at 07:26 AM.