EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A few nights later...

Nosdyn sat up at that point. He saw N'Jal had indeed been waiting by his side, as she always would. He nodded towards her, he was still a little weakened by the sorcery that was used on him.

N'jal saw her champion awaken, and she hugged him. "Don't do this to me again." N'jal suddenly said.

He nodded in her embrace. "I'll try...sometimes things happen that are beyond our control." He hugged his master back, holding her close to him. And they wept in each other's arms. "Thank you for stopping Xyllea." Nosdyn told her. He understood, each time that N'Jal had encountered her...she'd held back out of respect for Nosdyn and his son. He couldn't even imagine what that must of been like for her...knowing her servants, her family suffered because of Xyllea. Nosdyn recalled the first time N'Jal attacked Xyllea, N'Jal even then, held back. He was beginning to understand what N'Jal stood for what she was about. "I know."

N'Jal looked into his eyes and put her hand on his face. "Tell me..."

"You held back...each time because of me. I want to thank you...for giving me that one last chance to save her." Nosdyn understood at that point, on some level N'Jal did sincerely love him and his son. "I know it must not have been easy for you knowing the horrible things Xyllea did to me and my son."

"That...last time...I could not hold back any longer. She hurt you in front of us...I almost lost you." N'Jal cried in front of him. "I am just glad that this nightmare is over now."
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-25-2019 at 04:18 PM.