Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    As the blistering world of frost surrounded her, Felicity looked down to her already soaked sollerets. No matter. She already scaled one of the tallest mountains in all of Althanas before. She had dealt with worse.

It was here that she caught the sound of trees shaking, like an animal was stalking from the forest. Peridot eyes widened. Immediately stepping in the direction of the noise, she slipped into a defensive guard. Slipping into the wild boar stance, her left foot slipped in front through the snow. Shield in front of her, her sword was at hip level at her side.

For the suspense, in the pine trees she saw a small, hooded fellow. Confusion crossed her eyes, her head tilted. Am I finally meeting a hobbit?

As the little fellow peered in through the trees, Felicity cautiously walked towards him. Her footsteps made the snow beneath crunch as she approached. It seemed like the snowfall was getting heavier, as she still could not see the lad completely. Even while she squinted, she attempted to smile from the ten feet radius between them. "Hi, I'm Felicity!"

Hardly the call of a warrior. A young teen, Felicity's peppy tone was slurred, the latter word coming off as Fewicity. It was a lisp she tried to control - although it took concentration to speak normally. It was a concentration she could not currently expend. Your opponent could be anyone, anything. Your opponent could be a monster, a saint, a loner, a trickster… Felicity would be civilized to them regardless, but you never knew…

As the snow fell, the breeze so cold it smelled cold, Felicity smiled with a sweet but still guarded expression. Waiting for the hobbit-like creature to make his move, she kept a distance from the individual as he peaked through the evergreens. She knew very well not to underestimate anybody - so many times did people underestimate her. She also knew to be kind to everybody - as nobody was ever kind to her.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 09-02-2017 at 10:25 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.