Gum thanks bro.

My threads I have atm are all on hold type thing for the time being...

I'm trying to figure out some stuff with me mainly and like I been saying I been down a lot because I been also stranded at home and trying to just take care of my mom mainly here.

Thanks for the words of encouragement bro well continue our own thread (And the other fite thread I have with Ashlas character) when I get my motivation back in general.

Delights helped me stick around longer...I had a really good time writing with them.

I encourage you all to work with them (I assume Delight's handler is a woman but I have no idea what gender they relate to otherwise hahah) they are a hell of a writer and will go far on the site. Just need a polishing of the basic mechanics of things on here is all.

I know like a few people in my family that have directly contracted coronavirus.

I am not in any personal contact with people at all but its just people I know who have had it/etc.

The virus is a real problem guys...it will affect all of us at one point or another.

Two of my friends have both had this virus. My friend and her daughter have had it...both have recovered.

What I am getting at is people are recovering so don't loose hope here.

Even after yall recover probably a good idea to remain indoors as much as possible...to prevent it from spreading any further.

But yeah guys listen...were all in this together.

I have been dealing with a lot of personal stress and things with my family/etc.

Many of you guys know I do not like to be public about my personal problems too much but this time I want to.

If what I am saying can help someone else get through THEIR own stuff they are dealing with then I did something good here.

But yeah guys stay safe, stay strong. And Gum when I get my motivation back I will finish up the threads with you and Ashla.