Name
    Fennik Glenwey
    Race
    Frost Fae

View Profile
    Hi Jo-

Wait a moment.

Oh no.

A part of Fenn wished he’d been able to tell John about that trap, but another part of him knew better. His ears flattened frightfully. They were friends in Althanas, but any who met in the Citadel were bound to a death fight. Besides, he hadn't seen John since before the… uh… Amari incident. And meeting the Winter Court. The boy absently rubbed at his blackened wrists. He hadn't really seen any of his old friends since then; it had been a few months, at least. Maybe longer. Time-telling eluded him. Either way, he was not sure he had the heart to face an old friend in battle. Especially if that friend was the fucking legendary John Cromwell.

His heart skipped a few beats. Balking, Fenn glanced over his shoulder, empty green eyes glittering in the torchlight. You know what, could he have the scary snakeroom back? Nope. Door closed.

Alright. He had to face this then. The little fae slammed his hand against the grainy stone of the wall, looking away from the crossbolt sticking out of John. Fuck, fuck, fuck... JOHN. I FIGHT, Fenn explained in his quick, slashing handwriting. LOT HAPPEN SINCE LAST MEET. I DEFEND SELF. WE FIGHT?

He felt a bit icky about doing this, but…

Waiting for John’s answer, Fenn’s eyes flicked across the room, trying to take in all the little cracks and oddities in the architecture that he could. His left hand was twitching in anticipation, paradoxically being physically cold and warm with magic. A chunk of ice would do nothing against the giant -- Fenn’s magical and physical abilities were pathetic -- but there might be a trap or two that he could convince to fire off...
    Last edited by FennWenn; 09-03-2017 at 08:39 PM.
    "I'm funny, so they let me live." - Skippy's List

The Wiki Matriarch, the Vignette Enthusiast, your friendly neighborhood Cinnamon Smol, and very excited to roleplay!

I play this rude little bug! Spell his name F E N N I K. No "c".