EXP required for next Level: 2,705

GP

Name
    Hanuh Lulia Icebreaker-Tabor Toivonen
    Race
    Mostly human with some elf

View Profile
    Daughter,

I love you so much. I feel great pain in leaving you. Know that no matter how far apart we are, I think of you every day. I have an important task, I must save this world from darkness. But you, you my love, I wish to be shielded from such things. I placed you in the hands of the doctor in hopes he would protect you. Darling, I fight for you. We cannot be together, but my heart is always with you. Carry the necklace I gave you always. It was my mother’s, it was mine, and now it was yours. Lovely child, you have brought so much joy to my life. Please, no matter how dark I become, stay in the light. You were never meant to be like me, and I earnestly hope you never will be. I may become a monster, but you must be a queen. I love you so much, daughter. May our ancestors look upon you with grace, my child. I love you.

~ Ashla Rose Icebreaker, to Hanuh Lulia Tabor-Icebreaker.

The letter was accompanied with a wonderful necklace, which shone blue in the light. It was made of the Eiskaltian gem nixstella. Alongside it, a small, torn sash of green cloth was filthy with desert debris. It likely belonged to her father. The letter was signed with the fanciful insignia of a rose.

And now, the letter was drenched in the daughter’s tears.
    Last edited by Ignis Glaciesque; 07-15-2021 at 12:55 AM.
    ~ Songs of Hanuh ~

"Set my world on fire
    Cause I want to watch it burn"
    - Glasslands, Deadman.