Level completed: 10%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,705

GP

Name
    Hanuh Lulia Icebreaker-Tabor Toivonen
    Race
    Mostly human with some elf

View Profile
    The page is seemingly torn from an old journal from who knows where. Auctioned off in Raiaera as a lost page from the diary of Julius Tabor, last of the Tabor Lineage. It was found by some caravan in Fallien’s desert sands. Whoever the auctioneer sold it off to, they were lucky. The page would go on to foretell of the line being continued after all…

Ashla and I still cannot agree on a name. She wants to name her Lulia, after my own name, but I… well… it’s awkward. The similar naming culture was always weird to me, especially now that our family trees are broken. No, I want something more original. Ashla hates it, but I like the idea of taking a common name and mixing it up, spelling it differently. She thinks it is stupid. She doesn’t get it.

Ah, well, anyways, I suggested the name “Hannah,” but spelled like “Hanuh” instead. Ashla took one look at the spelling and went on a rant about how I absolutely cannot do that to my kid or something. Huh. Well, I thought it was cool. More thoughtful than some alternate female version of my own name that’s so distant you can’t tell.

Our advisor suggested we just go with both. Lulia Hanuh Tabor-Icebreaker sounds weird though. And it’s a mouthful! Ashla sighed and admitted Hanuh Lulia is better.

Honestly, we might just scrap the whole thing and name her something like Jill. Dunno. Being a father is hard. But I very much look forward to it. Ashla and I never dreamed of a child, but now I realize I wanted this more than anything in the world… So it’s confusing why Ashla thinks an unloving father would name her something like Han
    uh. I love her so much, and she hasn’t even been born yet! I feel so strange feeling Ashla’s stomach and feeling her kick inside. It steals your breath. Ashla’s excited too, but I can tell she’s nervous. All I can do is try to encourage her… and make fun of her name choices.

I have a family. It breaks every rule ever, but I don’t want it any other way. I don’t need traditional rules or a kingdom to command, I just need Ashla and whatever-my-daughter-will-be-named. Those two are all I need…

~ Julius Tabor, Lead General of P.A.LE.
    Last edited by Ignis Glaciesque; 07-15-2021 at 12:55 AM.
    ~ Songs of Hanuh ~

"Set my world on fire
    Cause I want to watch it burn"
    - Glasslands, Deadman.