EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    "You know, you don't have to come."

Memories of smooth waters swaying a boat rolled in her mind. They were both leaning against the edge of the ship as it just was starting to pull away from the dock. Looking out towards the open sea, Felicity looked down to see her own reflection as well as the reflection of Shinsou Vaan Osiris, her mentor.

"I'm coming because I'm new to the Brotherhood. Coming to Stonevale, I can get a better grasp at Whitevale's politics."

Shinsou tilted his head towards her in a calm yet amused fashion. "You're coming to make sure I don't get hurt."

Felicity's eyes widened. How could he see right through her like that? She shifted awkwardly, having to admit defeat. She sighed, "I'm coming to make sure you don't get hurt."

Felicity frowned, "I lost my family before. Can you blame me for coming?"

Shinsou scoffed, a slight smile on his face. "No. Might as well learn about Whitevale's trade while you're at it."

Felicity finally looked directly at him, instead of through the water's reflection. She nodded firmly, "Yes. Whitevale has little to export, so what can we give the outside world?"

Shinsou reached up and tugged at his signature white coat, neatening it as the salty breeze tried to fluff it out. "We may not have raw materials, but we have many skilled crafters in our Brotherhood. We owe our economy to them."

"Mmhmm." Felicity looked out to the orange painted sea as the sun dipped down. "There's this annoying blacksmith down the road from my house. Keeps me up with that anvil he keeps hammering."

Shinsou gave a small chuckle, "You sleep terribly as it is kid."

Felicity's eyes widened as a thought came out of nowhere. She reached down and tapped the katana at her hip, "You could finally teach me to use this thing too!"

"Hmm?"

"My katana!" Felicity smiled, thumping her fists, "It's similar to
    Enpera!"

Shinsou nodded, thoughtful as always, "You want to mimic my fighting style?"

Felicity's lips pressed together, forehead burrowing in loyalty, "Don't I owe it to you? You gave me purpose again, teacher."

As Shinsou made a rather bold move in the bar, Felicity silently sipped her non-alcoholic mango-pineapple juice. She had not expected him to make a scene like that. Still, her eyes were glued on her mentor. She needed to keep him safe here. She had been bombarded by magical energy, buffeted like a large dragon in a tight forest. The magical signature of the man holding the person the Brotherhood was apparently protecting now was... insane, to say the least.

Who are you? And what does Shinsou want with you?

She took a final gulp of the drink, leaving the glass cup empty. Still holding the glass, she stood up and walked next to Osiris. She tilted her head towards him and whispered so only he could hear. Being short, she had to stand on her toes to whisper into his ear.

"Hey, if the Brotherhood is protecting whoever he is, it has to do with me."

Still, Felicity hoped that Shinsou’s bluff would work before any fighting broke out.

Felicity is standing next to Shinsou ready to wail on anyone who hurts him. She noticeably is holding a glass cup.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 01-29-2021 at 08:30 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.