"I'm delling you, this damn ding is cursed!" Zack Blaze's voice, a baritone of near femininity struggled through the mucus that clogged his nostrils.

"You are overreacting," the eight foot tall ogre Makai replied as he ripped the bark off of a Concordian Redwood, "It's just an animal."

The war criminal furrowed his brow and brought his lips to a scowl. Of course his friend (or the closest thing he would consider one given his current situation) was distrusting. The street fighter was not one typically accept a live gift from a stranger, but the desperation of the local child had come across as a life or death situation. In hindsight, accepting to care for the filthy beast that currently lay across his arms was a gigantic mistake. A bit of snot dribbled down the nose of the master manipulator as he pointed down towards his shoes.

"I just bought these things yesterday, and dey are already dorn apart, I keep getting chased by what I can only hope are rabid dogs," Zack took a moment to suck in his flegm with a loud snort, "and if you can't dell already, I have a sdupid allergy to the blasded thing ever since I acceded it from the kid! Part of me just dinks that the boy was drying to get rid of it so he didn't have to deal with it anymore."

Makai chuckled, his muscular charcoal black skin an unwelcome sight as it rippled. His ivory white yet somehow slightly crimson teeth gleamed in the dark of the wild and sent a chill down the spine of his under the weather compatriot. "Just give it to somebody else if it is that much of problem for you Zack." Makai continued to rip the bark off of the tree and watched as a river of sap began to flow down the massive thing. "Anyway, what should we use with this Concordia syrup for breakfast."

The only reply Makai received was the hoot of the local owls and the sound of winds as it danced along the treetops.

"Zack" The beast turned to find a swath of tiny blankets at his feet. The fortress of comfort swayed to and fro on the ground as if it was a living being itself. The ogre kneeled down while reached out for the material. As his large hand lifted up the veil that covered its quarry, Makai looked around once again for the disappeared Zack Blaze.

"Its just a baby Zack," the being mumbled while he scooped up the tiny human in his arms with a sigh, "I'll never understand how that man is physically allergic to human decency..."