"A friend of the Nightingale of the Gilded Lily?"

Celandine took a step back and assessed this 'Felicity' up and down. Flaming red hair, an ornate and well-fitted dress, but one she seemed incredibly uncomfortable in. Smart shoes and she was sure that was a blade or two hidden under those skirts. Not that this 'Felicity' was the only one. Celandine had two knitting needles sharpened and hidden in her hair.

"You are not a Lily, certainly," she decided, frowning a little and fiddling with the fringes of her mask. There was a distinctive way a Lily held themselves - proud, resolute and with resolve. Indeed, this woman had such prowess, but she seemed to be a little ... Well all over the place. Or rather, out of place. Unsure of herself, of where she fit in the universe.

"I am out here because the 'Nightingale' wanted me to come to this Ball, and I thought it would be a delightful evening, yet ... It's loud."

She shrugged, straining to see through a passageway of the hedges and glimpsed the window of the ballroom. "It seems busier in there when I started to come out here."

Rolling back her shoulders she stood tall again and sighed, taking a curtsey.

"Fine. Fine. Greetings, how fare you this fine evening? I need your full name, your code name and what affiliations and your message, if you have one. Have you come to make discussion, bargains, or trade with the Gilded Lily?"

Oh how prim and proper she sounded. Rolling her eyes she scowled a little, still not used to all this responsibility.