Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Despite the ache in her chest, Felicity slipped into a dueling stance. Was her weaponry for show? By all means, no! She was a brilliant swordswoman, taught by some of the best sword duelists in all of Althanas. Shinsou Vaan Osiris, Ashla Rose Icebreaker...

Felicity smirked. He wanted a fight? She would give him one. This fight, however, would be won with more than prowess.

He was so focused on his crusade to crush her, he had little focus on anything else. His tunnel vision was a trait Felicity shared, knowing full well how consumed she could get in a fight. The scenery surrounding her was also a weapon, however. Felicity's M.A.D. clicked as she darted towards the nameless opponent. Meanwhile, her bird steadily raised up, hovering above the ground in a stand still.

Felicity attacked the brute with a flurry of sword strikes. Careful not to let his maces disarm her, she focused on parrying and blocking, elegant as Osiris and ferocious as Icebreaker. Her brute strength pounded, yet a sense of wisdom guided her as well. She knew swords alone were too little to take him down. She kept him focused on her as her bird crept to his feet.

Felicity pulled her off hand back. The cable from her M.A.D. flew into a crumbled wall and attached itself. With a final swipe of her sword, she willed the grappling hook system to wisk her away as the bird let out a sing song little tweet, then immediately exploded.

Had the nameless opponent dodged or endured the blast? Or did the explosion take him?

Felicity skidded against the ground, the M.A.D.'s cable slipping back into the wrist launcher. Felicity's lack of balance caused her to fall over. Still gripping her swords, she looked up to the dust and rubble of the explosion.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-27-2021 at 10:12 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.