EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn was older by that point.

His eyes had a grim ferocity to them and he had grown a long beard. He was still bald and had the blue skin of his family bloodline. Wild natural birth marks adorned his flesh except on his face by that point. He very much resembled an Orc in appearance.

His beard was platinum coloured with age. His beard was long and full, he'd braided it similar to how his Father might have done. He had aged considerably slower but he'd aged. His eyes had wrinkles 'neath them and his features were chiseled and profound. He looks at his son and Lilly that day. His wife, with her never aging or changing form, Xelldra stands by her lord. Nosdyn looks at his son and nods. "We've all fought long and hard to get here." Nosdyn begins, that was their victory celebration. They were free from N'Jal and all those who would use them for their own ends. He would have felt conflicted in the past, but not any longer.

His eyes narrow as he speaks to them. "My people once would say that we are meant to die on distant lands, and in distant battles. Our war never ends with one victory. Enjoy yourselves, we've all earned it." He nods to the gathered. Young and old Undead bound by the same causes that he and his son were. Bound to be enemies of N'Jal and all of the Thayne. He goes towards his wife and hugs her. She wore braids those days. it looked good on her. She was warmer than ever filled with warmth from Nosdyn's life giving seed.

Old thoughts fill the warrior's mind.

"What is it my lord?" She asks as they hug. She knew Nosdyn, she knew how the old warrior operated by that point.

"Just was thinking of our shared past. The events that lead us to one another." He knew they'd been together because of N'Jal's iron will. Perhaps they owed her in some ways...perhaps not. There would be other followers of N'jal and other temples.

He looks at his wife. "Either way I am glad I made that choice long ago."

"Ettermire turned her back on us." She says.

"Perhaps all of life has." Nosdyn says profoundly. He smiles with a determined expression on his face. "But I will always walk alongside you." They kiss deeply.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 04-05-2021 at 07:45 AM.