Level completed: 21%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,958

GP

Name
    Tyr Vythari
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    I'm sorry to hear you're having those issues, Pav. I was using Edge for quite a while last evening and I've been navigating on Chrome for a bit now and haven't been booted at all on PC. There's several different things you could take a look at on your end for the booting that could help. I'll list some stuff you could look at, but if none of those things cure what you're dealing with, then just PM me and we'll go into other things.

Like:

You said you cleared cookies, so I'm assuming you cleared the cache too. If not, then do that for the booting. Log in from the forum page and not the home page overall and hit "Remember me" on the upper right and try that for the remember me thing. Edit: Rehtul mentioned in his experience to use the main log in rather than the one in the upper right for "Remember me" also. You could try that. I don't ever use the remember me thing. Lol

Take a look at your privacy, security and history (cookies settings) settings and make sure everything is running the site properly. Extensions being used could be conflicting too. Memory could cause hiccups. There's been instances where browsers get corrupted to where a fresh download and install is needed. There's some other stuff too, but try looking at any of that first and see where it goes. Again, just PM me if none of that helps.
    Last edited by Tyr; 08-07-2021 at 06:44 PM.