Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Yo guys thanks so much for the help. the specific issue I was having was I was getting logged off the site periodically not sure if it was a cookies thing or not.

Just so yall know I've used all of the suggested fixes on my end. Thanks for whatever you did on your end Tony if the issue persists I'll make a note of it. But yeah I'll make sure to reset the cookies on my browser one more time (Just to play it safe) I appreciate this once more guys.

If I ever encounter any on side issues again I'll let you guys know. Once again, I'm on a HP Laptop, using Google Chrome, Windows 11. I'm making sure I provide that information if that matters for tech resolutions. Once again thanks so much. Tony add me again on Discord and we can chat it up on there. That goes to any of you cats who want to add me too.

I'll update if the issue persists but hopefully it stops from here on out, once again thanks all.

~Pav

Edit-One more point I wanna add. I think Tyr was also pointing this out doods, but the Home Page of the site is really really borked atm. Might wanna take a look at that Tony. I appreciate the help that you've all done for me. I'll make sure if anything else happens I will make a notice of this for trouble shooting purposes. I'm making sure I help out cause I want to see Alth around ten years, twenty years from now. Keep up the great work all.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 08-13-2021 at 09:10 AM.