Level completed: 83%, EXP required for next Level: 3,206
    Level completed: 83%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,206

GP

Name
    Storm Veritas
    Race
    Human
    Generally Storm had made a point to engage women of all sorts, although he certainly preferred they bring either intelligence or beauty to the table. The pretty ones he had very temporary uses for; the sharper witted ones were far more engaging. Philomel was at least a little of both. She was beautiful from the hips up, if you could get by the horns and stay focused on pretty face or whoppers that seemed to float beneath her collarbone. She was also far too well-traveled to be dumb. Phi was a sharp one, and her coy line of questioning surprised him. He knew she was playing him.

"Which establishment?" Storm rubbed at his chin as he looked carefully at her pretty face for some sort of tell.

Maybe you didn't see me come down the stairs, but I'm bone dry. If I could miracle my ass from place to place, I'd be busier than just going bar to bar...

...err, well, nah screw it, I'd still probably pub hop if only to be more picky with the whores.

"Unlike our friend Shinsou, I can't disappear and pop around from place to place. I hope you don't think all of us humans are the same!" Storm grinned again, hoping that he hadn't upset the towering faun. Her beauty masked some sort of unholy power; he didn't want to pick a fight with all that business.

"If you'll pardon the crudeness, I've been at this establishment a bit longer than everyone else, but was feeding some other vices when the crowd began to rush in."

His eyes dropped down; perhaps she'd buy that he was gambling, but there was no use trying to outright lie to her.

"And yourself? What brought you and yours here? Just seeking shelter, or something more interesting?"
    Last edited by Storm Veritas; 09-09-2017 at 07:57 PM.