EXP: 6,343, Level: 3
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next Level: 2,657
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,657

GP

Name
    Aynur Ziva

View Profile
    “Your hair may need some conditioning. I hear argon oil is good. Do you think we should pick some up today?” Aynur felt him stiffen at her words as she gently continued to work her fingers through his hair. She realized that, maybe, that was rude. “Oh… I’m sorry, that was rude.”

“No- It is fine. I just… thought of… nevermind.”

Aynur squinted, staring curiously at him. As he spoke, and then trailed off, a new colour appeared around his form. “Pink?”

“What!?” Varin sounded alarmed.

“Sorry, I do not mean to pry, but you have pink tinges around you. Ah… your aura that is. It looks kind of… nice, it is not something I am familiar with. Here… uh… Arie?” Aynur turned her attention to the bird, feeling a little flustered. Arie popped her head up from the cake, full cheeks and feathers covered in seed and crumb. “You have wonderful tastes. Would you be so kind as to fetch some flowers for his hair?” The bird swallowed, then looked down at the cake, back to her, then to the cake. She chirruped. “Don’t worry, we will ensure no one touches it.” With that confirmation Arie gave another chirp, and fluttered off.

“I am amazed she can still fly after eating so much.” Aynur said with an amused smile, leaning over Varin to watch the little brown bird flutter off. Pressing herself into his back.

Varin snorted, then touched his hand to his nose, as if embarrassed. “I am amazed that she gets anything done at all, what with her preoccupation with food and lus- ahh, indecent… things.”

Aynur finished braiding his hair, and using a thin strip of leather pulled from her handbag, she tied it up neatly, and shifted next to her companion. “Vairn, if you do not mind, may I be so bold as to say I’ve...really enjoyed our time together these past few months. I enjoy your company, and I enjoy Arie. I’m learning many new things.”

She paused to pull out the orb of Alkieh from her bag. “I feel… somewhat guilty, am I shirking my duties and responsibilities. Sometimes, the orb grows warm, and I feel I am doing good. Other times, it's a different warmth…” Aynur lowered her gaze, turning the luminescent glass in her hand. “It feels almost angry, but - I do not want our time together to end right now. Is that so wrong?” She glanced back up at Varin. His ember-orange eyes fixated on her, catching his gaze, she smiled. “I think I found my answer.”

Aynur gripped the orb tightly, bought it to her lips and pressed them to it. “I will guide your will, Lord Alkieh, do not fret.” Aynur placed the orb back into her bag. She settled herself back against the bench, resting a head against his shoulder as she watched the few people go by.

She furrowed her brows as she noticed one who looked… his aura’s colours were red, and black, and nothing else. “Varin… may I have my blindfold please?”
    Last edited by Amari; 09-04-2017 at 04:27 PM.