Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Cold.

Everything was so cold.

She felt cold.

Felicity shivered, goosebumps coating her body as her heart pounded violently and swiftly. Cold sweat drenched her as she hazily looked up from the fetal position to see a very concerned little faun trying to figure out what was going on. Beyond her immediate vision of that, she saw nothing.

You innocent, sweet girl. You've just starting your adventure... Don't become me.

She shuddered, hugging herself as she writhed on the floor. How long was this terror going to grip her like this? She left her home, left her lover, for a short time to truly conquer this fear. Yet, here she was, lying on the floor like she was defeated.

As Rehtul's shouts echoed in her ears, she winced her eyes shut. Oh no, no she could not do that...

"Are you weak or strong?"

Felicity's eyes shot open, remembering the words she and Leoric shared when he saw how fear controlled her life.

"I'm strong!"

"That's my girl! And what do the strong do when they're afraid!"

Felicity cried, remembering the answer bright as day, "They face it! Fight it and endure!"

Felicity's hand twitched.

The girl reached out and slapped a hand against the floor. Struggling to maintain balance and coordination in her condition, Felicity's shaking did not relent as she stood... only to collapse to her knees again.

Felicity blinked the fright from her eyes. She needed to see that fight. She looked up to the faun with a smile aged and worn far beyond her true age.

"Celandine," Felicity breathed uneven, shaky breaths, "Can you take me out there?"
    Last edited by Flamebird; 08-20-2021 at 05:30 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.