Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,603

GP

Name
    Crystal Platinumsound
    Race
    Faerie

View Profile
    Whatever solvent the dwarf put on Crystal's wings was completely painless. In fact, the pain seemed to stop almost immediately after he applied it. Whatever stung Crystal's wings before must’ve just been to stop the bleeding. She considered attempting to fold her wings again but decided not to; just because the pain stopped just mean the scabs won't break again.

As soon as Felicity agreed to bring the dwarf his preferred payment, Crystal hopped down from the table. The healing was over and it was time to pay the debt.

"Sounds good to me." Crystal answered, walking towards the dining table again. "Never fought undead before; sounds interesting."

"I think you should let your friends do the fighting, miss." The dwarf returned the bowl and pestle to his pack. "We wouldn’t want you getting even more damage."

"I can make icicles of any size." The winter faerie told him. "I'll fight at a distance if I have to."

The dwarf merely shook his head and turned to Felicity and Celandine.

"I suggest you two keep an eye on her. She's too impulsive for her own good."

"I've spent two centuries living in the snowy wilderness of Salvar and have been sleeping in the ruins littered around this land's Red Forest for…I don’t even remember how long." Crystal finally poured herself some tea, not bothering with any preparation to prevent inner conflicts. "I appreciate your concern but, really; I'll be okay."

"That hubris of yours is exactly why you're here, I'll bet."

Crystal huffed in frustration, her breath making itself visible. She sipped her tea to keep from responding.

"He's perceptive, I'll give him that."
    "In all fairness, we were all at fault."
    "Even the mortals."
    "Especially the mortals."
    "…We attacked first."

"I want to test my skills." Crystal mused. "After that last battle, I just want to…blow off steam, I guess."

"At least you're not a sore loser." Solga sniped.

"Says you."

Crystal wasn’t interested in getting lectured by the literal hothead. She just knew something within her wanted to stir up some trouble; and if those victims were already dead, what harm could it bring?

The barkeep had arrived at the table with the next platter. Crystal grabbed another toothpick and skewered some more foodstuffs as she turned to Celandine, awaiting her answer.
    Last edited by Sugarp1e1; 09-26-2021 at 04:09 PM.
    "We are One."