Crystal really liked this place. It was cozy. Or maybe it was just the sound of the fireplaces. Either way, stepping into the tavern helped her feel calm.

Felicity had darted from beside Crystal to the table where Celandine was awaiting them. From what Crystal could see, there seemed to have been an assortment of meat, cheese, and bread.

"Meat? Cheese? Bread? Yes! Thank you, Celandine!"

Well, that confirmed it.

"Somebody’s hungry."
"We are too, actually."
"Cheez for meez, pleez."
"I wanna try that bread and meat!"
"Isn’t our wings the more pressing issue?"

"I don't think our wings are gonna care if we eat something first, Forrest." Crystal said this aloud; nobody would hear anyway.

"You’re the one who can't live without them." Forrest bit back. "Don't forget that."

Crystal shook her head and sighed as she walked across the tavern to meet with the others. Upon being given permission to partake, Crystal took a toothpick and skewered one meat, one cheese, and one bread with it. No particular combination was intended; she and the others within her would deliberate for hours. She just picked and ate before any of them had a chance to object.

Crystal had noticed the tea set and was about to pour herself some. But she was soon distracted at how Felicity was preparing her cup.

"I see she likes tea with her sugar."
"That can't be good for her teeth."
"Hey, it's her body."
"Yeah, I like sugar too!"
"…I think the healer's here."

Turns out that, while they were staring at the sweet tooth infected redhead, a dwarf appeared at the table as well. And he was looking intently at Crystal’s torn wings.

"Over there, and we'll get you right as rain." he said.

Without saying another word, Crystal undid her Glamour, revealing her true self. The dwarf raised his brow a bit but was otherwise un-phased.

Crystal hopped onto the table and spread her wings open as far as she could. The wounds' scabs had reformed, but they were still fresh.

"Well, they're definitely broken." The dwarf cast his eyes between the two wings. "Can you fold them for me?"

Crystal attempted to do as instructed, but as last time in that cobblestone courtyard, she winced in pain and her wings unfolded once more. Some of the scabs began to bleed again.

"How did this happen? Got into a fight?"

"Yeah."

"Did you win?"

"…No."

The dwarf snorted.

"No judgement. It's just that most fae know how to protect their wings; if they have them."

"I flinched." Crystal said, trying not to sound defensive.

"Don't then."

"Fuck you too!"
"Solga, stop it."
"What's this guy's deal?"
"Is this what…‘eccentric' means?"
"No, this is just brutal honesty."

"'Eccentric' means 'strange', Anemo." Crystal hoped to distract herself from the dwarf's words by conversing in her mind. "Most healers aren’t so…forward about something unrelated to their craft. So he certainly is strange."

The dwarf daubed something against Crystal's reopened wounds. The stinging sensation made her wings twitch.

"I said don’t flinch." The dwarf repeated. Crystal could hear his amusement.

She just rolled her eyes and sighed again. Hopefully, the healing will be over soon.