Level completed: 56%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,239

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    Yo chris in between my Lorenor AND Nosdyn accounts I have the needed gold for this purchase.

You can deduct the 2,700 gold total from both of my accounts to cover the cost for this dragon. I don't mind going for broke. Just cancel my Lorenor bazaar purchase for now.

We'll revisit that sword and shield upgrade once I have more gold anew.

But yeah Shinny remove the gold for her dragon from my Nos and Lorenor accounts that should cover the whole 2,700 for Lilith. I got this. Lilith consider this a gift from yours truly I don't mind helping you out.

But yeah Shinny you can lock my sword and shield upgrade with Lor for now. We're gonna do this instead.

BOOM money bags yo.

~Pav

Edit I Just realized you concluded the other purchase if you can't give back the gold for that other purchase its fine. Consider this transaction closed for now. Sorry about this Chris was just trying to use my gold to help out Cerna!!!

Althanian

EXP: 6,386, Level: 3
    Level completed: 35%, EXP required for next Level: 2,614
    Level completed: 35%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,614

GP

Name
    Elthas
    Race
    Forest Elf

View Profile
    Okay folks. I just realized on Elthas I had like almost triple the required gold.

Elthas is money bags my man. Sorry for the confusion folks. I'll pay for Lilith's dragon with my Elthas account instead my good man thanks for baring with me here, I didn't realize how rich Elth was :P either way folks yeah Elth can pay for dragon.
    Forest Childe...