Hybrid View

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Amarose Anne Icefang
    Race
    Dusk Elf
    Amarose started waking up some time later as she looked around the temple. She was unsure where she was, but the place felt safe so she relaxed and looked at the bard that had brought her in

Althanian

EXP: 6,386, Level: 3
    Level completed: 35%, EXP required for next Level: 2,614
    Level completed: 35%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,614

GP

Name
    Elthas
    Race
    Forest Elf

View Profile
    Elthas stood by her side the entire time, refusing food and other nourishment until she recovered. It had taken few full days and he had stood there by her side without complaining once. Once the girl began to stir, Andra, one of the healers walked up to him.

"My lord she is awakening, please take a break and eat." She begged of Elthas gently.

He sighed after a moment and looked at her. "Send her to my house when she awakens. I'll make sure she eats and I'll take good care of her." He told Andra calmly. Took a long look of the girl in the bed and smiled gently. "Come to my house once you're up and about." He told Ama. "Andra will tell you how to get there." Elthas said calmly.

He tipped his fedora hat gently to the small group and prepared to take his leave....knowing the girl was in good hands.
    Forest Childe...