(Just a social thread open to everyone feel free to join at any point. Note the relic in question is from Kalestiya's vignette last month. I figured we can all start combining our lore. ALL are welcome. You can either join with Nosdyn or work to stop him I don't mind.)

Nosdyn was in their cave for a while. He got up from his bed and looked at the two women in his bed. He nodded and walked to another chamber in the cavernous network. A month had passed. Already the various people of the N'Jal cult were active in the cave. N'Jal was standing by her make shift throne carefully pondering some matters. Nosdyn walked up to her. Observed her for a moment. She was in her humanoid form. Handsome and agreeable woman. Nosdyn looked aroun the chamber was lit by candle.

He looked at his sire. "My lady." Nosdyn said calmly.

The shadows danced calmly on her naked skin. She was a pale woman, with long dark blue hair. Nosdyn knew her true form. She was pregnant those days from Nosdyn's own seed. She smiled as Nosdyn approached. "Still cant sleep?"

He nodded. "Was I always like this? I cannot remember."

N'Jal narrowed her eyes. "Someone took away your memories. That is troubling." She said.

"I don't mind starting over." He said wisely. He looked at N'Jal curiously. Hunger was in his eyes.

"Do you still hunger for me after all these years?" She asked.

Nosdyn nodded. "I still lust for my master." He promised of her. "I await your command." He told her.

"I want you to deliver something for me to Ettermire." She began. "It is a relic I have recovered."

Nosdyn hesitated. "You want me to return to Ettermire?"
"Yes Nosdyn. My Agent is awaiting this delivery." She though of something. "It's been years since last you were in Ettermire." She said thoughtfully.

"I will see this task completed my lady." He kissed her deeply.

She kissed back a short while later she handed him the relic that was recovered by another set of her agents.

Nosdyn calmly took the relic package and placed it in his packs. "Hold that thought." He winked at her. A short while later Nosdyn gathered his things and began to move to Ettermire. He was alone....