The High Priestess immediately joined Nosdyn and drew her combat staff.

They immediately kissed. "I'm here to save you guys." Nosdyn prepared a combat stance, very tight and moved on the leader. He slashed forward expertly keeping his prevalida sword at a strtange angle. He slashed with tremendous skill.

The leader looked at Nosdyn. He was thinking of many matters as they attacked one another. The leader slashed at Nosdyn and their two weapons intercepted.

There was a loud clashing of weapons and a small burst of energy.

Nosdyn held his ground and kept the man at bay. "You should not have returned." Nosdyn swore. He was going to protect his High Priestess. Nosdyn was in pure warrior mode and attacked the man mercilessly. Soon, Nosdyn bested the warror and the four othe combatants. "You should not have come back." Nosdyn held his blade pointed at the man's throat. He was waiting for the High Priestess to give the order.

She licked her lips with lust and gave the order knowing full well he would do it. "Kill him." She said simply.

He quickly decapitated the man's head severing it from his body and soon mercilessly slaughtered his companions. He was gasping heavily when he was done, sheathing his weapon. "Are you all well?"

She suddenly kissed her lover. "My lord you came back."

He held her close. Massaging her ass lovingly. "I had to check on you all." He said truthfully. He held her closely letting her rest against him. The others gathered around Nosdyn.

"Thenk you my lord it could have gotten pretty bad." The high priest said calmly. They all thanked Nosdyn and left the lovers alone.

"I have taken you lot in my charge. I will always protect you." He said.

She held him tightly. "I was so frightened my lord. Is there a way I can repay you?"

"There is as a matter of fact." He licked his lips. "I think you know what I want." He held her closer.

She nodded. "Yes my lord. Come with me, I want the same thing."

He walked with her to her main office chamber. She closed the door behind them and locked it. "We won't be disturbed my lord."

He licked his lips with lust and kissed her with hunger. They kissed deeply she sat on the table. "Thank you for the save my lord."

He nodded. "What you did for me, I can't quite put into words how to thank you. If there is anything you need let me know." He told her.

She hugged him. "You know what I want." They kissed lovingly.