Level completed: 59%, EXP required for next Level: 1,663
    Level completed: 59%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,663

GP

Name
    Drake
    Race
    Spirit
    Before Drake’s very eyes, the silver haired hunter began to glow a dark indigo-blue color. The principality’s nostrils began to tingle as the space between them smelled of elongating space and autumn breeze. An eerie silence swept their surroundings as a hush overcame the nestling birds and local insects. The nonliving sentient being’s ears popped as sudden winds cascaded the treetop radius around them, ominously “shushing” that which had fallen silent already. Indigo streaks brandished their momentary existence from inky blots, directly into the green eyed etheric hunter, as blue flashes began to crackle, stinging the principality’s nose and throat.

The figure before Drake opened his mouth, baring his teeth as he released a savage hiss. Drake widened his eyes at the impressive display of power, grateful to witness this strange phenomenon.

Before Drake could ponder any further, Drake's mind expanded throughout the entire proximity. All in an instant, the top of his head felt itchy while his soles felt icy. The heavens frowned down with a great scowl through the swirling clouds, as the ground below remained completely unphased A blinding flash descended from above, illuminating the environment's colors past their neon silhouettes, as a deafening void thundered through the principality's ears. A shockwave slapped the being’s face as he felt like his eyes would burst. Stabbing, oscillating pain stiffened Drake’s entire body into the “complete tetany” position as intense amounts of energy bolted through his being. His vision went completely dark as his senses scattered before clouding up. Invisible lines from higher dimensions and advanced spectra revealed themselves to the principality’s perception- lines akin to those bounding schematics and designs twisted and overlapped each other as the skin on his face felt like cold air was puffing up a balloon. The equilibrium provided by Drake’s inner ears began rotating in synchronicity with the swirling, overlapping secret lines beneath and above his normal vision.

And then Drake remembered to breathe.

As he took a deep breath of the now freezing evening atmosphere, his mind abandoned all memory of the unseen. Just as quickly as the beautiful new world revealed itself to him, so did it vanish- leaving another chasm in Drake's memory.

The principality would have opened his eyes, had he ever closed them; rather, the neon and whispering illuminations flooded with color from the visible plane, which overpowered the delicate yet ever-present realm which Drake had just visited. Bright moonlight danced on the bell pepper-green leaves as they began to sway rhythmically once more in the evening breeze. Tension in the principality’s stiffened muscles melted away, and he felt the spongy forest floor pressing upon his back from beneath the soft bed of grasses.

“I’ve never tasted your kind before,” came the silky voice akin to a Short Mart’s. “And I’m not sure that I’d like to, seeing what.. existence, you live.”

A soprano yowl broke the confusion, as the great cat’s telepathic voice connected the three nonliving sentient beings in a common thread of communication.

I had to make sure that he was who he said he was, the cat interjected. W23yd3, this is Drake. He was a very close friend of our departed, and he wants us to help find him. Perhaps we can find peace.

“Wait, this is an Ally!?” W23yd3 responded with a scathing curse under his breath, "Why didn’t you say something Sooner, Uelinuw!?”

Drake winced at the telepathic force the vampire used to emphasize his point. He opened his mouth to speak, but his voice refused to strike any noise.

Will my voice ever return? Drake asked with his mind.

“And he lives!” W23yd3 exclaimed.

You thought I was dead!? Drake hissed telepathically.

“Well, I heard your heart beating, and I saw you breathing, so, I thought you were unconscious.”

Relax The telepathic cat chided, You passed the test. And the sooner that you relax, the sooner your senses and motor control will return.

“Right,” W23yd3 said flatly, “Sorry about that.. Here, let me make you some soup. I know soup was a time old favorite which nearly became tradition with our mutual friend.”
    Last edited by drake; 04-01-2024 at 09:37 AM.