It was a perverse homecoming. He was there to kill N'Jal. He walked alongside Kalestiya and Tharak son of Nosdyn. He looked at her a moment. "He is my son. I'll explain all in due time." He promised.

Tharak paused a moment. "Father, she has gotten worse. N'Jal I mean. I'm growing unsure we can contain her."

Nosdyn nodded. "It will be a fierce battle my son. But I am here to end her." They continued their journey to the main chamber of the tunnels. It was well decorated with various furniture and the like. N'Jal had been busy. Nosdyn readied himself. It is almost killing time. He thought to himself. He spotted her talking to various undead. Some familiar some not. He looked at Kalestiya. "Try to stay back if you can."

"Nosdyn!" N'Jal suddenly yelled. She got up from what she was doing. "Do you think you can just return to the fold?" She asked as she loomed over him. N'Jal was a dark presence with long black hair and purple glowing eyes. She was what the humans would call voluptuos. N'Jal looked at him. She then spotted Kalestiya. "Who is this?" She asked then looked at Kalestiya with sheer teror in her eyes. "I see.." She said suddenly she looked at the nearest of the Undead. "Protect your master." She commanded.

Suddennly it began. Once again as so many moons prior, the Undead all walked towards Nosdyn and sided with him.

N'Jal became furious. "You will betray me--"

"N'Jal STOP." Nosdyn steeled himself. He was prepared for the worst even his own death. "Do you not see they have their own free will?" He paused a moment. "They can be freed from your grasp!" Nosdyn raised his fist at that point an angry gesture. He then unsheathed his prevalida sword. In his packs though something reacted--The thayne relic!--Nosdyn thought to himself. He would pull it out as needed. He approached N'Jal. "I am here to kill you and free my people."