Godspeed my friend...

The precepts of House Krotar stated that when a Soldier leaves the Tular Plains you said a prayer for them. Nosdyn considered that for a moment. He clutched the letter to his chest Ealladra opently wept as Kalestiya left. Nosdyn held her closely. The letter smelled like Kalestiya, it was driving him mad. He clutched the letter tightly.

He looked at Lord Cool. "It is done." Nosdyn said that day. Light from the fireplace cast shadows across Nosdyn and Cool. And all present.

One of the Undead walked up to Nosdyn. "What do we do now?"

Nosdyn nodded. "We will rebuild House Krotar." Nosdyn paused a moment, something was troubling him. Was N'Jal truelly gone? Did we really defeat her? He thought to himself. "Ettermire has accepted us as citizens. We rebuild." Nosdyn told the Undead. "We will all have a new purpose now." He said carefully. Nosdyn was not one for grand speeches, he hated them but he was making the effort for his people.

The undead, Thraxion, nodded. "I will convey the message my lord."

Nosdyn had not realized it, but with N'Jal gone Nosdyn was not the official leader of the Undead.

Sleeping in the House of Lady Ealladra was much better than sleeping on cave floors.

Nosdyn looked at Cool. "We must speak of some matters."

Cool agreed. "Of course Nosdyn."

A time later...

Nosdyn, Tharak and Cool were in a side study conversing.

"What troubles you Nosdyn?" Cool asked.

"When N'Jal was defeated she became as glass." Nosdyn frowned. "I used one of the shards of N'Jal to save Lady Kalestiya." He looked away for a moment. "Did I do something wrong here?"

Cool considered. "If you used it to save her, perhaps N'Jal can do some good in the world."

Nosdyn became serious. "I hope so..." He said.

Tharak knew his Father. That tactical mind was always planning and coming up with strategy. Military minds knew no rest. "I will research the library if there are any tomes on Thayne shard."

Nosdyn nodded. "Thank you boy." Nosdyn said calmly. He already missed his friend, Kalestiya. She was good company to keep in the house.

A short time later, Nosdyn's son Ellsyn entered the library. "Father." He said. "Krotar Precept number 42 states you will not worry yourself to death." He grinned.

Nosdyn hugged his son. He then looked at his other son, Tharak and Lord Cool. "We must prepare for the future. I think we can call OFF our war against the Thaynehood and worry about House Krotar." Nosdyn said calmly.

Cool nodded. "I'm in agreement here."

With N'Jal's death the world of Althanas breathed a sigh of relief.

With N'Jal's death Nosdyn would know peace.

With N'Jal's death Men and Demons could co exist.

~~FIN!~~

Spoils request: Me and Kalestiya wish to canon make the death of N'Jal completely canon. That's all I want out of this thread. We were gonna do a boss battle but I think currently Alth lacks the community for a dedicated boss battle. All I want officially is the deaht of N'Jal here. And the title Thayne Slayer.