Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    ~Two weeks later...~

Father...

I...have avenged you...

I took my place by your side as leader of House Krotar...

I do not know if I can do this alone.

I am afraid...

"Father what troubles you?" Tharak son of Nosdyn asked his Father. He always found his Father so mysterious.

Nosdyn was having a daydream. "I was thinking about my Father, your Grandfather." Nosdyn said calmly. They returned to Ealladra's house and the Children of N'Jal joined Ettermire proper. They were free of her grasp. Nosdyn considered something for the next few days. "You know...we have to rebuild House Krotar...no...Father's legacy." Nosdyn explained. His Father had been a proud Demon that was killed by Nosdyn's own hands. At the orders of a rival house. Nosdyn had always wanted a chance to rebuild what was lost. He looked at his son. "We need to rebuild. N'Jal would have destroyed it all."

His son considered. "Maybe..." He looked at his Father. "What if we make our own house?" Tharak son of Nosdyn suddenly said carefully.

The idea lingered in the air a moment. Nosdyn responded. "That is a possibility." He looked at Kalestiya. "What will you do now my friend?" He asked of her.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 03-12-2024 at 05:46 PM.