Thaat night...

Nosdyn found himself alone in the house to his thoughts. He sat down at their table studying the Thayne relic Kalestiya put him in charged of. His eyes were narrowed as he observed the Eldricht markings. He wondered how it all worked and what was the trigger. He held two such devices in his possession. The shadows danced across his blue skin. He held the devices closely.

He felt someone staring at him, it was Maester Cool. Nosdyn actually hated calling him a "Lesser Thayne". He nodded towards Cool. "I am studying the relics."

"This late into the night?" He asked.

Nosdyn nodded. "I don't sleep."

"I can relate." Cool sat down next to Nosdyn. "What troubles you?"

"We have to KILL N'Jal." Nosdyn narrowed his eyes. "I'm not sure if this can be done."

"Men can kill the Thayne." Cool said. "You taught me that as did Joshua Cronen."

Nosdyn nodded. "I have my doubts but I hope that's true." Nosdyn said calmly. "I wonder...what is the trigger..."

"Such mysteries are best solved at their proper moments." Cool said.

Nosdyn nodded. "Yes." He continued. "I am hoping the relics will be the key in our battle against her."

"You are afraid." Cool noted.

Nosdyn agreed. "Yes. I am. You are asking much of us that's why I wanted to come up with a suitable plan." Nosdayn said.

"You have time." Cool said. "All the time you need to gather your resources."

Nosdyn nodded. "I wonder..." He said. "I wonder if my people can be freed."