Level completed: 87%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,107

GP

Name
    Ashla Rose Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/Elf Hybrid

View Profile
    Blurred vision. Physical numbness. A moment of dissociation. For a span of several seconds, a teenage girl watched a hysterical young woman get lifted by the shirt by a revenant.

Who are they? Where...

Then she entered the body again.

Ayleth, what have done?

Her burgundy eye became coated with ice, "Ayleth... what have you-"

She was cut off when the man of magma dropped the body. A gasp escaped their mouth as they fell to their knees. They felt as if they were physically being pulled apart from within. As one fought, the other gripped tighter.

The blue eye became coated again, dark red reamerging. "I protected us..."

Both eyes coated over again, "Lies!"

A brief laugh started then stopped in a flash. A blue orb watched William's arm fall limp. "You made us worse."

Almost involuntarily, she lunged her hand up to her blue eye. "I protected us!"

"You pushed Felicity away!"

"I tried to make her strong, but she left!"

"You abused her!"

"I trained her and we know it!"

"Your- your words! You hurt her!"

"She was too sensitive. Like you!"

Her hand was yanked away, writhing as both eyes became coated with ice.

"Shut up!"

"You created me so we would not hurt! You made me after your precious Julius died!"

The frame violently shook, cold mist rising off her body, "You left our own daughter!"

"We left her in union!"

"Ayleth, what have we done!?!"

Tears fell from the ice covered blue eye alone. The other seemed to burn in some animalistic desire. As her frost enveloped eyes looked up to William, her argument against herself only grew worst.

"We saved the world, Ashl-By killing them? Yes! We killed them! Kill the evildoers! That makes us no better than them- how dare you say that? How dare you? We must kill him! We must-"

A smirk spread across her pale lips, "Ayleth, you can't!"

A mad laugh erupted before her face fell dead serious. "Watch me."

In a flash, the ice melted away from Ayleth's dark eye. A hysterical plea was made as she stood up, "Ayleth, no! Run! What are you doing, we've lost?!?"

"Never!" The young woman's hand, still shaking, swept across the broken blade in her other hand. Where the metal was broken, red ice took its place. It developed into a blade distinctively designed for stabbing. Undivided and cold, Ayleth shoved Ashla aside as she lunged for William's throat. She could not care less about how his aura stung her bare skin. She could not care less about anything aside the satisfaction of ice cutting into charred flesh.

Her other eye's ice melted away as tears fell. Ashla gazed upon the image of her own blood ice melting as it dripped down William's neck and body. Her arm shook for a split second before both hands gripped the split hilt.

Suddenly, the world came back to Ashla.

The dark hall was their only backdrop. The dust was kicked up around by their movements. The scent of burnt skin, bacterial ice, and century old dirt floated around her. She started to feel again. The floor was hot to the touch. Unstable thanks to the growing fire, the ground beneath them started to moan and shake. They were out of time. Meanwhile, her entire body was affected by her opponent's scolding hot aura. Healing ice was trying and failing to keep her skin from burning. The magma claw marks on her stomach glowed in her wretched misery. This physical agony was nothing compared to the images of all those she hurt and murdered flashing before her eyes. The pain of her flesh still did not add up to the distortions that ever so briefly calmed in this moment of clarity. As the noise in her psyche started to rise again, she whispered.... To William, to Ayleth, to both, who knew? Nothing made sense anymore. Absolutely nothing made sense to Ashla anymore.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to prove you wrong... I wanted to win for once..."

Then, the spiked bar between her sword's pommel and hand gaurd was hastily coated in red ice. The small chunk of frozen water cracked and hissed. William's lava was not doing this, however. The crimson ice grew several shades lighter as the sound of crackling and inanimate squealing arose. As the unstable floor beneath them shook, the disturbed woman smiled in her brutal pain.

"Goodbye."

The ice exploded, ending it all in a flash.

~~~

θ*�Г\��"(�;:�ฯ`/_�,$[@€��,=*θฯ

Г@|μ�€

FAILURE

jμ�t d!€ @lr€d�

d!€ - �]{Ω�!Г.=&r------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------who-----------------------------------------------------------is----she-----------------------------that-girl-------------------------------------------------------

?????

Who is that girl?

There she stood, a young teen. Her long, white shirt was covered by a robin blue blouse. Her brown pants were covered in desert sand. She was in a dark, zaffre blue room. Her gaze fell across the room, she eyed another person. She seemed identical at first, except that her eyes were a different color than her's. Her black clothes, elegantly lined with red ribbons, were symbolic of her darker personality.

"Ashla." The girl with dark oak eyes spoke. Her voice was cold, direct, stubbornly determined...

The blue eyed girl just stared, her face twisted in silent rage. Her fists tightened. A bitter frown crossed her features as she unevenly breathed. She blinked, her eyes changed. They became crystallized into solid orbs of ice. In this exact moment, the other woman's eyes did the same.

"Ayleth..." Ashla whispered.

Ayleth placed her hands on her hips. Sly, confident, and uncaring, she smirked. "Yes?"

Ashla's eyes widened. Infuriated, she barked, "You know what!" She stomped her foot.

Ayleth closed her eyes. She sighed, pulling some of her hair behind her ear, "Can you really blame me? Who made me in the first place? Lye? Freebird? Julius? Or you?"

Ashla briefly shook in place.

"The question is not 'What have you done?'." Ayleth pulled her hand behind her neck. She lifted her other hand off her hip, cooly clenching her hand together as she cruelly smiled. "The question is..."

"No..."

"''What have you done, Ashla?'"

OOC: All bunnies in this thread approved.
    Last edited by Ashla; 11-25-2017 at 03:41 PM.

"I did what I had to do! Nobody was taking care of these murderers, slavers, robbers! The Rangers weren’t! The Bladesingers weren’t! Somebody had to do something! So I did. And I will extract justice onto every criminal in the world until there is only the good guys. I tried using mercy and compassion. Those don’t work. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and I will take every measure necessary to save the world.” ~ Ashla Icebreaker.