As soon as Nosdyn became aware of where he was he'd wandered at least a mile into Ettermire city. He blinked a few times, he didn't feel the effects of sleep, he felt something else. A serious malady had stricken him. He knew he could not sleep, that was something else entirely. He made his way to the Temple of Lloth to seek comfort from his High Priestess, Llethra. He entered the Temple and a robed priestess he did not know noticed him.

"Oh. Lord Nosdyn, welcome how can we help you tonight?" The woman asked curiously.

"Hello. Is Lady Llethra here?" He asked hopefully.

"She's in her quarters at the moment shall I tell you're gonna join her?" She asked.

"I'll walk with you My Lady." Nosdyn said calmly and walked with her to Llethra's office.

"Lady Llethra." She began. "Lord Nosdyn is here to see you." She bowed and took her leave.

After that, Nosdyn entered her office. "My lady I have a serious problem tonight." He began. "I walked off in a state of half-sleep tonight. I ended up coming here because I need some answers. The humes call this state narpilepsy is my understanding." Nosdyn said, airing his grievances. He sought his priestess out for comfort that night....