The robed figures heralded Vaeron back towards where Elthas and the rest of the small cult were. Elthas blinked as the horseman was lead into the group's position and he looked up from his deep thought. At that point, Elthas was still fairly young insofar as his people went. His brother, Drathis was well into his early hundreds of years in terms of age. Elthas looked at Vaeron for a long moment and nodded towards him. Elthas looked at the man he was talking to for a moment. "All right. I guess we are all here then." Elthas then walked over towards Vaeron, a handsome fellow. "Sorry for any confusion here the folks here were probably just making sure you were not a threat." Etlhas appeared to be a young Elf, in his teenage years.

However, his eyes held a wisdom far beyond that of a typical teenager. He looked at Vaeron for a long moment, sizing him up. He decided that the fellow should be useful if he agreed to join him. Elthas stepped forward towards the horseman. "I'm Elthas. Forgive my compatriots here, things are a bit hectic at the moment." Elthas explained quickly. "I'm here to rescue my Father." Elthas decided he would trust the fellow before him. "We're planning our assault on the fort where he is being held. If you want to join us, there will be a substantial reward for all involved. I just want to save my Father." Elthas was making assumptions about his Father's current situation...little considering that something else may have been going on.

His squad betrayed Radasanth, more importantly they betrayed Father. To an Elf, honouring The Old Alliances was critical. Elthas frowned as he thought about the situation at hand. He just wanted to rescue his Father. No other help would come assist, that was the best he had. A simple cult that worshiped an older version of him...and this wandering horseman who was dragged into likely more than he intended to be a part of. Elthas kept his eyes on Vaeron. The leader of his cult walked up towards Elthas.

"The group is now ready. We will guide you towards the fort Halm is being held in." The robed figure said calmly.

Elthas considered that very carefully...It's likely something else is going on. But I have to make every effort to reach Father. There won't be another chance at this...I don't know if they will move him somewhere else and we loose this chance forever. Elthas clearly had a lot on his mind. But he wanted to do right by his Father. Elthas looked at the horseman for a long moment and nodded towards him. "What will you do, friend?" Elthas asked of Vaeron, and was curious to see if the horseman would accompany them as well...the fellow could be a wild card of sorts.