Elthas tapped his foot as the man explained what was going on...

He placed his hand under his chin and rubbed it in deep thought. He was trying to understand...what he had just learned. Suddenly, Elthas became angry. "The CODE, the Alliance!" Elthas blurted out. Elthas learned something that day that would shake him to his very core. All of his life, Halm Belthasar had raised Elthas in such a way that he would always honour the alliances between Men and Elves. That new information made Etlhas extremely angry. "Do you know why this has happened? The Government of Radasanth refuses to send any help for my Father." Elthas handed the letter towards his follower. He now accepted that he'd reincarnated from a past life into his current state. And that there were many lives that he would undergo...across history.

It was the way of The Thayne.

Elthas did not like the information that he was hearing. "My Father raised me to believe in the integrity of Men." He shook his head. "I don't think ALL Humes are bad." He continued. "But this group of traitors...has done something unforgivable. And now...I am going to ask you lot to do something for me and my Brother." Elthas explained.

At that point, Elthas's followers all emerged from the wilderness of Ruild. There were roughly twenty of them all dressed in the same fancy robes. The man that Elthas was speaking to remained in front of Elthas, explaining the situation at hand.

"Simply stated, your Father's squad defected from Radasanth's militia." The man continued. "They are holding your Father captive and he has undergone extreme torture."

Elthas nodded and thought very carefully about what must be done. "We must save my Father." Elthas said calmly. "He has done too much for my people. For everyone...to honour the old Alliances. Do you know exactly where he is being held?" Elthas was considering what had to be done.

Drathis looked at Elthas and his followers. "Father would think he has been abandoned." Drathis suddenly said.

"Then it is all the more important we save him from these traitors." Elthas said boldly. He was clearly not afraid...not with his followers present.