Cain kind of took charge of serving out food. It was a captains duty to play a good host and he ordered a saddle of mutton along with the rest of the meal and began to pass it out to every one present at the table. "Young lady! Might I offer a piece of the underside?!" he said in his kind of sea going voice that could carry over waves and cannon fire. Before he even got an answer he placed a large chunk of meat on a plate in fornt of Felicity and offered it to her and doing the same for Elisdrasil.

Turning his attention back to Remedy he mentioned "Might I mention that I may have encountered something like dragon amber before." He dolled out cheese and bread to every one present and lets not forget the bottle of port. "It was 'bout a year ago. In this very same nation...." He named the geographical location. "I was on shore with a party of other like minded people, and we encountered..." The sea captain furrowed his brow a moment "I don't want to say zombies...I hate that word" after shaking his head "any way they shot fire arms powered by crystallized magic. I think someone said Magicicyte? I don't remember. At any rate the crystals after being spent turned whitish and would go off like naked flame touching a powder keg."

Cain paused again "these might not be the same thing but they are similar and it might bare some thought considering." Cutting a piece of bread he offered it to the guests "Bread?"

Information was information and even though Cain was out of his depth the information of a related or possibly related substance might be valuable. Or at the very least it was a clever anecdote.