Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    The Beserk Rage lasted for a puny fifteen seconds.

Only moments after the pommelwhacking started, the burst in anger fueled energy halted.

"OH MY WORD THAT HURTS!"

Felicity almost dropped her sword. She had to step back, quickly grasping the hilt with one hand and her wound with the other. As common sense returned to her, she staggered and held her sword in a protective guard.

Her abilities remained useless and monstrous in function. Tears almost entered her eyes as she gazed upon the faunas she actually got several hits in on. Even if she managed to hit her, the faun had no form of significant fallback. No concussions, no anything... Slowly stepping away, still holding her throbbing stomach, reality washed over her in waves.

The severity of her disadvantages settled in.

As her visible breath escaped from her lips in heavy heaves, the bleeding child tried to continue her backwards steps. She was outmatched and wounded, yet determination still shone in her green eyes. For all that fight the child had, fear was still a very real deal. She herself did not catch herself shaking. As blood dripped onto her arm, then onto the greyscale rocks at her feet, she was unable to get a grip. She was completely sane again, but was unable to take any initiative. She had spent an entire year on her own, scaled literal mountains, yet here... she was at loss.

She was independent like a wildcat and bold as a badger. She was strong like a bear and courageous like an eagle. Yet somehow, very deep down, she secretly longed for the Ashla she once knew to be beside her. She was still a sixteen year old girl. She still needed support.

However, as her opponent was probably grasping her advantage, her chances of aid were slim.

The fight continued.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 11-28-2017 at 11:42 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.