I turned the page of the leather binder, on it was the name of an individual I kept my eyes on for a while now. She was not a prisoner, but on every holiday and break I had, I searched the globe for word of her. I had my assistant Venya search for much longer. Even if she never saw her face to face, my little sister never failed to bring back something of use. After four years of obsessing, putting this outlier over my patients here even, I had my case ready for presentation. I was making a point tonight, and with a little fancy talk and mind manipulation it would work.

"I have been studying a certain individual for a long time now. Of course, I've never seen her face to face, but I have collected interviews and found stories of her."

I rambled off her list of crimes and felonies to the heads, "This individual is wanted in all regions of Althanas save Scara Brae, Dheathian, and Eiskalt - although Eiskalt still wants her to stay out. She attacked and even killed law enforcement officers in Salvar, is considered a petty theif and full blown serial killer in Corone and Raiaera, is an enemy of Alerar by mere heritage and former nationality, and was an illegal alien and mass murderer in Fallien."

A smirk spread across my faith. I lowered the binder, waving my free hand, "Tell me, does this person sound horrible? Evil? Pathological? A solid case of anti-social personality disorder?"

A random person started to speak from the faceless darkness, "Uh… ye-"

"-I was being metaphorical, don't interrupt me." I shot to the unnamed person before looking at the binder again, "To most people she would be a wretch. A mastermind psychopath more than worthy of being locked up behind the bars of Althanas' most brutal prison forever."

Here, I turned the page. A mugshot penciled by a Coronian law enforcement officer portrayed a surprisingly young and aloof face. Long, black hair and elvish ears made the idea of her being a criminal insane. Yet, she was - not only a criminal, but a tad bit coo-coo. I took a moment to observe the features of an adolescent barrel breaker before turning another page. I looked up again, "In my research, however, I found a person who is surprisingly human - well, half human, half elf-"

"-What are you getting to, doctor?" Another faceless leader, a female, shouted from the shadows. I had to catch myself, this was important. Clearing my throat and muttering an apology, I continued.

"I present to you," I shouted, "My full psychological profile of Ashla 'Ayleth' Rose Icebreaker!"