Level completed: 87%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,107

GP

Name
    Ashla Rose Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/Elf Hybrid

View Profile
    I looked down at the notes. In an outline, many key symptoms were written in red ink. I cleared my throat as I spoke.

"In my limited study of this individual, I see...

- Delusional ways of thinking; paranoia and/ or eccentricities.
    - A low level of detachment from reality and common sense.
    - A wide range of emotions; the ability to feel and act upon guilt and remorse.
    - Lack of socially moral right or wrong; a jaded, grey moral compass.
    - A potentially heightened sense of self; a false belief that they are above and for the law. 'Narcissistic' traits.
    - An inability to take criticism or accept other world views; inflexibility and rigidness.
    - Dangerously extremist world view; willing to harm others for the right cause.
    - Inability to form and keep friendships; few close relationships.
    - Feeling that some sort of weight is on their shoulders; trying to fight for a 'right' or 'good' cause.
    - They truly and sincerely believe(d) they were in the right when they were defying society in a dangerous way and/ or breaking the law.
    - A criminal record due to their extremist measures.
    "

I turned the page again, looking upon a scribble of red words on the center of the paper. Those words, my new diagnosis, was the first of several main points of my theory and plan.

Anti-Hero Syndrome.
    Last edited by Ashla; 02-06-2018 at 11:28 PM.

"I did what I had to do! Nobody was taking care of these murderers, slavers, robbers! The Rangers weren’t! The Bladesingers weren’t! Somebody had to do something! So I did. And I will extract justice onto every criminal in the world until there is only the good guys. I tried using mercy and compassion. Those don’t work. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and I will take every measure necessary to save the world.” ~ Ashla Icebreaker.