Elthas thought about everything he had just learned.

He was afraid...at least a little bit...I should have been somewhat more careful. I didn't intend to scare him. But Elthas heard a word spoken in the man's Common Tongue. Stonevale is where he is heading...I can guide him there we are not far off. Elthas knelt down for a moment listening carefully to the songs of the area around them. The songbirds, the insects...everything had a vibrant ebb and flow that Elthas knew to discern a bit at a time. He was still learning. "You were not imposing." Elthas stood up to his full height at that point. He nodded towards the man. "Ruild has her own natural defense mechanisms. The Elders taught me that much. If you were imposing you would likely have been stopped by force by something alive here in Ruild."

Elthas considered his manners. "Forgive me lad, my name is Elthas Belthasar." Elthas nodded a simple and humble greeting. "I can accompany you to Stonevale. I was just there." Elthas explained calmly. "Ruild provides us with what we need to survive." Elthas considered the situation at hand. It was afternoon still, and they were not in any immediate threat. However, nightfall would be more dangerous. He wanted to guide the lost Hume back to safety as soon as possible. "We still have a considerable amount of time before darkness falls." Elthas explained. "May I ask what takes you out to Stonevale?" Elthas found the Hume agreeable, he hoped they would become fast friends.