As the lady in the nice dress got up and walked away, Sketch went over and began a conversation with the alchemist. "You would be Nevin, correct? From what the children say, you make the best candy in the city." Sketch gave an exaggerated bow, one long arm over his chest."My name is Sketch, it's a pleasure to meet a professional such as yourself. I was hoping to discuss a business matter with you, and explain some of the particulars of my situation that I am in as I ask for your help. Though, I'd hate to make you late for your dinner with your friends. Perhaps if it's not too inconvenient, I'll join you all for a nice meal." Sketch held his arm out in the direction of the tavern, as kind smile playing across his face.

As the two walked towards the tavern to meet up with Elthas and Ezra, Sketch continued, "You see Sir Nevin, my situation is a little complicated. I'm having quite a lot of trouble sleeping. Normally, I'd go to the apothecary and request a sleeping draft. However, my situation is made more difficult due to the invasion of a force of sentient nightmares known as Grym that invade my dreams."

Sketch gave a slight respectful nod to Nevin, "I was hoping, that a chemist of your reputation may allow me to have a decent nights sleep while I'm in town."
The two made it to the tavern "Ahh, but enough business. Let's grab a seat inside and enjoy ourselves." Sketch put a friendly hand on the alchemist's shoulder.