"That's a good view to have Nevin." Rainee responded softly to Nevin's explanation about why he kept his living space and shop so tidy. Her slim fingers traced the rim of her glass of freshly made juice. She for a brief moment was lost in thought about a time when she had gone to a mad scientist's shop with another anthro friend and her fur had temporarily turned blue because of unkempt nature of his shop. It hadn't helped the cat-mother much that the scientist who had hired the pair of girls was a pervert, a lech who had angered Rainee to the point where she had punched him square in the gut sending him flying into his potions. Potions that in essence had spilled quite messily all over the floor. Turning her fur blue as a bright sapphire.

A little smile graced the nekojin's heart-shaped face as she explained softly "I want to tell you a story, a few years back, when my daughter and I visited the region of Alerar, with a young anthro named Jineh, we saw an add to work in a scientist's shop, to help him with his experiments. I thought it'd be a good way to earn some money and my companion was interested because she liked to tinker and make machines and contraptions. But..." Rain pursed her lips as she concluded her story saying saying softly "The whole thing turned into a fiasco, my fur turned blue, I was annoyed because of the scientist being a lech, the experiment was finished despite all the problems, but I learned a valuable lesson.... never trust a scientist that greets you with a smirk on their face and, roaming eyes." her ears twitched as the last words of her story left her mouth.

She then took a small sip of her juice, beginning to feel the hyper excitement of the cat-nip potion leaving her system. Her silver eyes lost some of their glimmer, as a small yawn escaped from her lips, covering it with her hand she meowed out "Excuse me, I think some of the energy I got from the potion I treated myself to is wearing off..." her nose then crinkled as she begin to smell the strong scent of blood again, she still felt tired, but her curiosity about Nevin's condition perked her up slightly.

Readjusting her daughter's weight so that she could learn forward, her silver hues roamed over the crimson lines crisscrossing their way through Nevin's arm. Following the pattern and absorbing his story intently. Rainee let out a gasp of shock as she fell back against the padded chair. Her lips were formed in an O as she exclaimed lightly "I can see why you did not want my daughter to hear your tale. It sounds horrible what the cult used you for, they created you to be a construct for evil correct?" the anthro begin to stroke her daughter's hair comfortingly to help keep her angel asleep as she begin to talk softly "I"m asking because it sound terrible to be raised to only be an outlet for an evil being. To have a soul but to not be loved or cared for by the parents that raised you...." biting her lip, Rain's hand slowed moving through her daughter's thick tresses of hair, pausing Rain sighs as she murmurs "I'm not shocked or horrified by your story, because I know evil exists in this world! HELL, I'VE LIVED THROUGH EVIL! WAS MARRIED TO A BASTARD WHO DRAGGED ME TO HELL!" anger was in the cat-girl's silver orbs before she yelped, throughly embarrassed now as she muttered softly "excuse my outburst...please, continue with your story Nevin...."