An eyebrow arched high on the nekojin's heart-shaped face. Her lips curved into an amused smile as she saw him get out choice drinks for her to choose. A laugh couldn't help but escape her lips as she saw the available drinks to choose from. Looking at the clear white liquid, she could smell it was fresh, her giggle grew louder as she couldn't help but ask softly "Milk Nevin? Really? I know i'm part-cat but that is an obvious choice for me to drink! However, I haven't made my choice yet!" Her eyes then fell on the sparkling clear purple liquid shimmering in its glass bottle.

Her nose twitched cutely as the scent of fresh grapes reached her nostrils. Her ears twitched ever so slightly as the juice smelled extremely fresh to her keen sense of smell. She looked at Nevin another question escaped her lips before she could stop it as she asked interestingly "Did you make this juice yourself?" a little smile came to her soft lips as she finished "I"m asking because it smells so fresh!" she then paused to nuzzle her little angel, a warm mothering look come into her eyes as she shifted her little girl so that she was resting more comfortably with her little head against Rain's shoulder. Stroking her daughter's hair, Rain's silver eyes fell on the strong smell of alcohol permeating from the bottle Nevin was gripping himself.

Shaking her head, but offering Nevin a small smile she explained "Much as I love an occasional drink, now is not the right time for me to indulge Nevin. I want to be alert when you tell me your tale, and..." her silver orbs went warmly to her little angel as she finished up "I need to keenly ready for my little one when she wakes up from her sugar crash. She won't be happy she missed out on your story and i know she'll pepper me with questions about your mystery potions! So I need my energy to ward her off!" Kissing the top of her slumbering kitten's head, the anthro then shifted more comfortably in her chair, so that her and her little girl's weight was better situated.

Looking at the milk and the fresh-smelling juice, the cat-mother giggled again as she exclaimed "It'd be too stereotypical for me to ask you to serve me the milk! So i'll take the juice instead!" her silver hues then skimmed over Nevin's living space, as she complimented him softly by saying "You have a very cozy little home Nevin! Plus your potions shop is so clean, you aim to please your customer's don't you?" her hand then skimmed over the oak wood of the kitchen table, her digits not picking up one speck of dust! A meow escaped her lips as she made one last comment "Let me ask also, you love to keep both your shop and your home clean don't you?" she showed him her clean finger, not a trace of dirt on it as she pursed her lips and murmurs "Sorry for prying so much, its just well..." she looked down as she said softly "Never-mind, just tell me your tale please! Its why I made such a fuss in the first place!"