Rainee inhaled the scents of the shop deeply, she could smell fresh herbs, various concoctions made from herbs and pure water and other elemental ingrediants. Her ears twitched methodically as she moved from potion to potion examining them intently. When she had left Grace Manor that morning her mind had been on buying restorative potions. The anthro knew that trouble would find her again at some point during her journey. She still needed to clean up up the bandits that still haunted her from her past and while her magic was potent, she still didn't have enough healing spells to suit her needs. Pursing her lips as she examined a light blue potion that had little herbs still floating in the clear glass bottle. She sniffed it and her ears twitched as a familiar scent came to her nostrils.

Her tail begin to twitch as her mind thought Catnip? Some potion in this shop contains catnip! I haven't had any in so long. The cat-mother knew she shouldn't even think about giving herself a little stress relief. But between taking care of her rambunctious kitten, keeping her and herself out of trouble, Rain felt that she deserved a little break.

"Mommy! I want my candy! Look it looks so pretty!" Mylie chimed out loudly, interrupting her mother's examination of the various mixture's in the shopkeeper's store.

the cat-girl's ears wiggled slightly, as she joined her daughter at the counter containing the candies. Examining them herself, the anthro could smell the freshness of the ingredients used to make the candies. Knowing they were safe, she asked her little one quietly "Which flavor do you want honey?"

Mylie giggled her small little tail wagged happily, as her ears were wiggling due to her excitement, in a happy voice she asked "Can I have the mint flavor mister?" she looked innocent enough to the shop-keep's eyes, but her nose was twitching as well from the mixture of aromas permeating the shop. The little kitten wanted to explore ever nook and cranny of the shop to see what she could find. But first, she wanted her sweet treat!

The petite cat-girl then went back to her examination of the clear blue potion with floating herbs, swimming around in the clear glass bottle. The scent grew stronger to her as she realized this was the mixture that kept calling to her. It had to contain catnip! A grin appeared beneath her cloak, as she gingerly picked the bottle up. Holding it carefully, she brought back to where her little girl was still waiting for her delectable treat. A smile was on the cat-mother's face as she placed the bottle gently on the counter. She then removed the hood of her cloak to reveal her gentle features on her face.

A warm, happy smile was gracing her lips as she said, a purr to her voice "I'd like to purchase this bottle please. It contains a special treat that I can smell, also to answer your question I would prefer restorative potions! Always handy to have in case you find yourself in trouble!" her silver eyes then fell on her daughter, who was starting to become restless while waiting for her candy. She could see the curiosity in her kitten's eyes as she sighed and whispered under her breathe "Mylie dear...you said you'd be good! No mischief ok?"

Mylie looked at her mother and meowed, a look was in her chocolate brown eyes, a look Rainee knew all too well. The little one begin to bounce from foot to foot as she said softly, but a note of impatience was in her young voice "I picked my candy flavor now mister! Can I have it please? My mommy will pay for everything! She's good at that!"

Rainee groaned, a sheepish grin replacing her warm smile as she said apologetically "Don't mind my daughter sir! She can be rambunctious sometimes...."