Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    The witch blinked several times at the note and peered down her nose at the little Frost fae.

"Mute, are you? Sure you won't be wanting an enchantment for that as well? No? Well let's just see your bag then." She picked up the bag. She turned the worn rucksack over in her hands, muttering. "It's certainly seen a lot of use... but it is of sturdy design. This should be fine. I can put an enchantment on it to make it hold as much as a large rain barrel... and another to make it always as light as a feather. Would that suit your needs small sir?"

"I don't usually work with such... mundane fabrics." The witch said, running her hands over the cheap cloth. "If you'd like to buy something sturdier, perhaps made of vlince or silk, I could enchant that for you. However I'm afraid this satchel might tear under the duress of the magic."

((we're not actually supposed to enchant anything below tier 2, and ordinary cloth is tier 1. We could always upgrade the current satchel if Fenn is attached to it before enchanting.))
    Last edited by Breaker; 10-12-2017 at 09:44 AM.