Level completed: 31%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,234

GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey
    Race
    Frost Fae

View Profile
    Uncertainty flickered across Fenn’s face in a wince as he considered the crone’s offer. He was pretty attached to that bag. It was one of the last things Raster had given him — but twenty years had not been kind. Right now, it was mostly of dirty, beaten burlap and linen, with colorful peeking patches of whatever other cloth he could scavenge to fix any tears he found.

Fenn tapped his foot on the polished floor, thinking.

He didn’t particularly like the idea of getting a new bag, but he also didn’t like the chance of whatever problems enchanting his current one would pose. It was going to hold his hoard. If something went amiss with the enchantment… fuck. That’d be be bad for his stuff. Nopenopenope. On top of that, his old bag could probably just be stored inside of whatever new bag he ended up with. You know, for safekeeping; really, it might be kinder to do that for the battered old thing...

Sighing, Fenn tapped the counter, and frost spread out from his touch. In it, he wrote; NEW BAG IT IS THEN. WHITE SIFAN? VLINCE IF IT TOO COSTLY OR NOT HAVE. HOW MUCH? One didn’t navigate black markets regularly without having some idea of what materials were out there.

Alright! Looking at a sifan bag then, same size as Fenn’s current one, same enchantment as requested before. Does that work? What price are we looking at? <3
    Last edited by FennWenn; 10-12-2017 at 01:52 PM.
    "I'm funny, so they let me live." - Skippy's List

The Wiki Matriarch, the Vignette Enthusiast, your friendly neighborhood Cinnamon Smol, and very excited to roleplay!

I play this rude little bug! Spell his name F E N N I K. No "c".