Phew, that was a lot. I've re-evaluated the profile and Phi's still coming in about 40 points over. Based on my analysis, I have a couple of suggestions that might help.

-Consider removing redundant abilities such as Phi's skin mutations. Right now she has steel-strength skin, which grows stronger when she mutates into one form and to a different strength when she mutates to the other form. By just giving her skin a constant value and removing the variables connected to the mutations, you could easily trim off about 20 points.
-I did a quick count, and with everything included you have approximately 34 abilities. Compare this to SirArtemis, who is level 12, and only has 24 abilities. Basically what I'm saying is, you may need to cut/lock a few more abilities to get into acceptable range.

Here's a couple specific suggestions:

-If you leave Phi's skin at steel strength and remove the skin enhancements from her mutations, that'd deduct 20 points.
-If you lock Rest, that'd deduct 4 points
-If you make Mao a non-combative familiar, that'd remove 11 points.

Which would make a total of 35, which is ALMOST the 40 we need. Because of the circumstances, if you can make these changes or other changes that will have a similar effect, I'll make an exception and approve you with the understanding that your next level update will need to be a modest one. Thanks for working with me on this, I know it must be frustrating.